Tribe of the Silver Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribes have lived together peacefully for many sunrises, until one creature over-steps it's boundaries. Now, rather they like it or not, tribes must come together along with the mysterious clan cats to defeat their worst nightmare..

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What will I do........?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire that Burns Brightly
To-Be
To-Be
Fire that Burns Brightly

What will I do........? Empty
PostSubject: What will I do........?   What will I do........? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:19 pm

Owleyes sighed. This deamon monster was ruining her tribe. Her son was in love with a cat that hated the tribe of his nature. Her daughter was slowly padding down the path of ambition and deceit. As a tribe leader and a mother, her life was tough, but she had to deal with this monster. "Field," she said as she padded into the center clearing, "come to my den."
Back to top Go down
https://mooncats.forumotion.net/
Field of Lilies
Kit
Kit
Field of Lilies

PostSubject: Re: What will I do........?   What will I do........? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:27 pm

Field winced as she heard her name, dropping the fresh-kill she was about to eat. Sighing, she pushed it to one of the two-be's and stood up. "What did I do now," she muttered to herself, padding into the healer's den. She sat down infront of Owleyes and curled her tail over her paws. "Yes, what is it?"

[Sorry its so short Neutral ]
Back to top Go down
Fire that Burns Brightly
To-Be
To-Be
Fire that Burns Brightly

PostSubject: Re: What will I do........?   What will I do........? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:59 pm

[its ok i do short ones too! Very Happy ]

"oh you are not in trouble. I just need you to fetch my kits then guard the entrance while i talk to them." The healer's voice was like velvet, soft when felt, but always able to stick you.

[see??]
Back to top Go down
Field of Lilies
Kit
Kit
Field of Lilies

PostSubject: Re: What will I do........?   What will I do........? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:02 pm

"O-Oh... okay.." Field got an embarrassed look, rising back to her paws. "I'll go check around to see if their in the opening!" She gave a swift nod and ran, first, towards the Cave Guarder's den. No way was she going to get Owleyes' daughter without first grabbing her son. Sure, Wolf was a good prey-hunter and all, but she found herself at bad odds with the other cat. Poking her head into the den, she blinked for a moment, adjusting to the great darkness. Because their cave was underground, the opening was really the only lit up place.

"Daaaarknessssss! Can you come here pleeeaaase?" She stepped back out of the den, waiting for the other cat to appear.

[Good then! Laughing ]
Back to top Go down
Fire that Burns Brightly
To-Be
To-Be
Fire that Burns Brightly

PostSubject: Re: What will I do........?   What will I do........? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:26 pm

Darkness stepped out, his fur shining. A few mews followed him, "Don't be long Darkie-Warkie..." Darkness shook his head, "Seriously, how i deal with them, i do not know." looking up, he said, "What do you need, Field."
Back to top Go down
Field of Lilies
Kit
Kit
Field of Lilies

PostSubject: Re: What will I do........?   What will I do........? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:38 pm

Field got a skeptical look, obviously trying to hold back a fit of laughter. "Well, Darkie-Warkie, your mummy-dearest needs to see you and your sister. I personally came to get you first, seeing as I have no intention of getting your sister without a shield to put in front of me." She let out a small snicker, then blinked, glancing behind him into the dark den. "I'm.. uh.. not interrupting anything, am I?"
Back to top Go down
Fire that Burns Brightly
To-Be
To-Be
Fire that Burns Brightly

PostSubject: Re: What will I do........?   What will I do........? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:39 pm

Looking very embarrassed, Darkness muttered, "SHUT UP!!! Sure i know where my sister is and NO you are definitely NOT Interrupting ANYTHING! I was just trying to get away when you called for me..." He looked up, something unreadable in his eyes, "You believe me, Don't you.......? Seriously, there isn't anything going on." He sounded slightly worried.
Then, in a barely audible mew, almost as if he was talking to himself, he spoke, "Nothing I would rather do with you.........."

Last edited by Fire that Burns Brightly on Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Field of Lilies
Kit
Kit
Field of Lilies

PostSubject: Re: What will I do........?   What will I do........? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:13 pm

Field blinked, getting a slightly skeptical look at his outburst. Sure, she knew this tom was weird, but honestly.. "Geez, calm down, calm down! I'm only joking. You take everything I say so seriously." She let out a long sigh, closing her eyes for a moment. "Honestly, though, I believe you. It's not your fault your fans try to, what was it that one of them had told me earlier? And this is a direct quote, 'move into your heart'?" She surpressed a snicker and smirked. "Since when are you a ladies' tom anyways?"

Field tilted her head a bit. "Nani? Did you say something?" She was partially deaf from all the yelling her mother did -- it was a surprise she heard him mutter at all. Shaking it off, she continued. "Nevermind. Look, get your sister and meet up with me at your mother dearest's den. She wants to talk with us, I guess...?" She then added silently, "I swear to the Tribe of Endless Hunting if this is about something the three of us have done to get in trouble, I'm going to go insane.."
Back to top Go down
Fire that Burns Brightly
To-Be
To-Be
Fire that Burns Brightly

PostSubject: Re: What will I do........?   What will I do........? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:33 pm

"Since I 'became handsome' I guess. Trust me, you're more likable than them you prickly cactus!" This was Field's nickname given to her when she was young, though it was rarely used any more now that she had "grown-up'.

"Yea.., my sister should be over where she usually is, bragging about all she's done." He was glad she hadn't caught his last words, Now THAT would be embarrassing!
Back to top Go down
Field of Lilies
Kit
Kit
Field of Lilies

PostSubject: Re: What will I do........?   What will I do........? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:29 pm

Field rolled her eyes, releasing a sigh. "Well, ever since you 'became handsome', it's been really annoying. You know one of those she-cats tried to bite my ear off last week for saying 'hi' to you?" She snickered under her breath, unable to hide her amusement. "Your 'fans' are getting pretty testy lately, aren't they? Sheesh!"

Field's fur bristled, her eyes sharpening a bit. "Is that so?" She hissed, looking away from the tom cat. "No offense, but your sister really urkes me.." Sighing, she turned back towards Owleyes office. "Anyways, go get your sister and tell her to meet us in the Healer's den, would you? If I sit here any longer, I'm afraid your mom will claw my ears off." With that, she quickly padded back to where she had come from.
Back to top Go down
Fire that Burns Brightly
To-Be
To-Be
Fire that Burns Brightly

PostSubject: Re: What will I do........?   What will I do........? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:09 pm

"Yea, well, I don't really like any of them at all." Darkness muttered, "They really get on my nerves. I just wish it was like back when we were kits."

"Okay, put me with the job of retrieving my sister, sheesh!" He padded of to get his sister.
When he got there, he wasn't surprised to hear, "...And then killed the eagle with one blow.." When she noticed her brother, Wolf padded over to him and in a tone of insolence inquired, "What does my idiot bother need?" As her croonies laughed, she said in a quieter voice, "What is it? I'm busy!" Ignoring her rudeness, Darkness replied authoritatively, "Owleyes needs us immediately." Everyone, surprised by his tone, stopped laughing. Wolf, seeing that she was losing face, quickly replied, "Sorry, my mummy needs me. Probably some congratulation for my accomplishments."

As the three cats entered the healers den, Owleyes sat up quickly. "Ahh, thank you Field. You deserve an extra piece of prey. But before you go and treat yourself, I need to talk with you privately. Wolf, Darkness, could you step outside?"

As the two cats left, Owleyes settled down. "Now, I know this is personal, But I need the truth. It is for the good of the tribe. What are your feelings for my son?"

(duh. duh, duh!)
Back to top Go down
Field of Lilies
Kit
Kit
Field of Lilies

PostSubject: Re: What will I do........?   What will I do........? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:55 am

Field approached the healer's den with the other two, simply sitting down with her tail over her paws, sighing. She wondered what this was about?

Yay, another piece of prey! Seeing as she wasn't exactly a prey-hunter, or could she ever hope to be, that was a good thing for her. Field gave a respectful nod, reluctant to say anything. Usually when she opened her mouth in front of a higher authority, she ended up getting into huge trouble. "Thank you," she mewed meekly, pawing at the ground below her. The cave floor was hard on pads, as she just now realized. Give the cat a medal... sheesh.

Field let out a groan as the other two were asked to leave. She hated being along with the healer. Everytime she got asked to stay with Olweyes alone, she felt like she was about to get punished. What could she say? She got into trouble a lot.. possibly due to her large amount of times trying to attack Shining Stars, but still..

Field looked down at the ground once the others had made it out of the den. What did she do now? Her ears perked up at the word 'personal' though, and she could swear she suddenly felt like vomitting when Olweyes finished her question -- this was not something your leader was supposed to ask out of the blue. Eyes widdening, she suddenly got a dumb-founded look.

"Ex-excuse me!? What.. I mean... HUH!?"

--(Way to put me on the spot -.- Gee, thanks xD)
Back to top Go down
Fire that Burns Brightly
To-Be
To-Be
Fire that Burns Brightly

PostSubject: Re: What will I do........?   What will I do........? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:55 pm

Darkness and Wolf waited outside, when suddenly, Wolf spoke, "Why would she need to talk to Field?"
Darkness shuddered at this comment. Yes it was strange, had his mother found out..............?

"I'm sorry to put you on the spot dear, but Darkness seems to have an intrest in you, and, if you haven't noticed, his personality is a little, how should I put this, different."

(sorry!!!)
Back to top Go down
Field of Lilies
Kit
Kit
Field of Lilies

PostSubject: Re: What will I do........?   What will I do........? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:33 pm

Field's ears perked up a bit, her eyes blinking in complete oblivious-ness. "Interested? In me? I-I don't think that's possible! I mean.. he.............. ME!?" A mixture of emotions must have run through her features - embarrassment, confusion, shock, and a touch of relief. Well, she certainly hadn't expected to hear anything like this from her Healer, but... err... well.. she'd take it.

Pawing the ground slightly, she dropped her gaze back to the ground and let out a few hisses - which were created purely from having nothing to say rather than having a hostile moment. She gave a simple nod when she mentioned the word 'different', and instantly knew what she meant... he was just like the Shining Stars...
And everyone knew her feelings towards the Shining Stars.

Despite that, though...

"W-W-W-W-W-Well...." Field stopped pawing the ground and flattened onto her stomach, practically burying her nose in her paws. "I wike him, oway?" It took a moment to realize her voice had been muffled by her fur - giving her the speech of a two-year-old. Groaning, she added in - "How embarrwassing.."
Back to top Go down
Fire that Burns Brightly
To-Be
To-Be
Fire that Burns Brightly

PostSubject: Re: What will I do........?   What will I do........? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:25 pm

"Thank you dear you may go. Also tell my children I'll talk to them later. You are dismissed." Owleyes layed down as if the whole conversation had been about how cute kits were.

As Field was leaving, Owleyes added in, "I'm going to tell my son so if you want to be the one to tell him, go ahead."

(sorry for shortness. also dont worry about our other rp. I'll pretend he still doesn't know if you tell him.)
Back to top Go down
Field of Lilies
Kit
Kit
Field of Lilies

PostSubject: Re: What will I do........?   What will I do........? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:34 pm

"As you wish," Field muttered under her breath, trying not to throw a rock at her healer's head. Not that she hadn't expected the older cat to be so calm and collected - but it really was agitating... How dare her be so nosey? Hmph.. "I'll make sure to mention that to them."

Field turned to leave, then mentally cringed as she heard those words from the healer. "Very well," she muttered, on the verge of it being a hiss. Ooh boy. Stepping out of the den, the she-cat turned to look at Darkness. "I'm not sure who I hate more -- your sister, or your mom right now." Of course.. she didn't really hate Owleyes, persay, she was just having... a moment.

"Anyways, I need to talk to you. Alone. So if you could follow me to the Cave-Guard's den.." She glared at Wolf. "Where your sister's ego isn't crowding of our breathing room, that would be great."

{It's alright. And, do what you want, I really don't care xDD}
Back to top Go down
Fire that Burns Brightly
To-Be
To-Be
Fire that Burns Brightly

PostSubject: Re: What will I do........?   What will I do........? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:42 pm

"Ok," he said, looking a tad confused.

Wolf however, needed no second bidding, hurrying back over to her group of admirers.

The two padded out to an open field on their 'territory' and sat down. "We are somewhere where no one can bother us. What do you need?"

( we can just pretend the don't know in the other one, they are about to find out anyway.)
Back to top Go down
Field of Lilies
Kit
Kit
Field of Lilies

PostSubject: Re: What will I do........?   What will I do........? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:36 pm

Field glared at Wolf as she walked off, muttering something under her breath that was probably very far from friendly. However, she followed after Darkness, her ears twitching as they stepped out onto the mountain/field area. Truth be told, it probably wasn't as cold down where they lived compared to the other tribes, since they weren't at high altitudes. She vaguely wondered if they ever had cats turning into icicles up there... hm... what an interesting thought...

"Huh, what?" Field snapped out of her thoughtful gaze, looking over at Darkness. "Oh... Oh, right, I needed to talk to you didn't I!?" For a hard-core guard like heself... she could be a bit ditzy at times. Drawing a paw over her ear, she paused for a moment, drawing a blank. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....." Tail flicking behind her, she got a blank look and sighed. "Your mommy is making me talk to you," she mewed quickly, shuffling her paws. "ShesmakingmetellyouIlikeyou."

...Was that even in english!? Sheesh.

{My cat ish a dorky dork >o>; Oooh, sorry for the long wait - I was busyyyy. Sorta. Anyways, yup, that works for me!}
Back to top Go down
Fire that Burns Brightly
To-Be
To-Be
Fire that Burns Brightly

PostSubject: Re: What will I do........?   What will I do........? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:40 pm

WHAT!!! To Darkness it had just sounded like Field had said she liked him. His face was a look of joy.

"You like me?!"
Back to top Go down
Field of Lilies
Kit
Kit
Field of Lilies

PostSubject: Re: What will I do........?   What will I do........? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:22 pm

Field stared at him for a moment, then blinked, coughing sheepishly. "Never mind! Go talk to your mom!" Turning on her paws, she padded towards the cave guard den, practically pushing her way through some of the other tribe members to get to hide behind one of them. Not that they weren't used to things like this... sadly. Seemed like pride always got the best of her. That, or she was just that childish.

{Wow, talk about a revival, all right.}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will I do........?   What will I do........? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What will I do........?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribe of the Silver Moon :: Role Play Areas :: Tribe of Running Twilight :: Healer's Den-
Jump to: