Tribe of the Silver Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribes have lived together peacefully for many sunrises, until one creature over-steps it's boundaries. Now, rather they like it or not, tribes must come together along with the mysterious clan cats to defeat their worst nightmare..

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

River that Runs Switly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
River,Cougar,Moon,Shadow
Kit
Kit
River,Cougar,Moon,Shadow

River that Runs Switly Empty
PostSubject: River that Runs Switly   River that Runs Switly Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:02 pm

N. River That Runs Swiftly

T. Toss

R. Cave Guard (lead)

A. 24 moons

G. she cat

D. River has long, fluffy tortishell fur. She is a medium sized cat with no bulkiness, though no leanness either. She has beautiful brilliant green eyes that shine brightly. She has no real special characteristics, though she is a beautiful cat.

P. River is one of the most friendly and most loveable cats in the Toss. She is very popular in the Tribe and is becoming popular among the Clans. She loves kits and is very protective of them. Despite her kindness, she can be fierce when provoked and is a formidable opponent.

H. You can tell that River was once a kittypet, though she was never adopted and spent most of her early life in the pound . One day she escaped, and she wandered until she found the Toss. The tribe invited her in. She live the tribe and wishes no other life.

Ex. Of Rping: “ I just love those newborn kits!” purred River to her friend Moon.” They are so full of life!” Suddenly a warning hiss came from the guards at the entrance of the cave. Rushing over, River inquired “ What was that!?”,” Oh, just some of those Running Twilight freaks who came too close.” Nodding, River walked off, hissing under her breath,” Just let them come too close again, I’ll show them….!”
Back to top Go down
https://mooncats.forumotion.net/
H e a l me.
Tribe Healer
Tribe Healer
H e a l me.

River that Runs Switly Empty
PostSubject: Re: River that Runs Switly   River that Runs Switly Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:25 pm

OMG.
I think this was actually YOU instead of your sister!?
Right!?
-happydance-

Accepted~
Back to top Go down
https://mooncats.forumotion.net/

River that Runs Switly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribe of the Silver Moon :: Sign-Up. :: Sign-Ups-
Jump to: