Tribe of the Silver Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribes have lived together peacefully for many sunrises, until one creature over-steps it's boundaries. Now, rather they like it or not, tribes must come together along with the mysterious clan cats to defeat their worst nightmare..

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eagle that Rules the Sky

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire that Burns Brightly
To-Be
To-Be
Fire that Burns Brightly

Eagle that Rules the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Eagle that Rules the Sky   Eagle that Rules the Sky Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:13 pm

Name: Eagle that Rules the Sky

Tribe: Tribe of Shining Stars

Picture: N/A

Description: Eagle is quite a small cat, though her claws are large and lethal, like the talons of an eagle. She is reddish-brown with white underbelly and paws. Her eyes are sky blue and full of kindness. She is much liked in the Tribe of Shining Stars.

Personality: Eagle is full of kindness and love, she has no ambition whatsoever. She would give her heart and soul to a friend in need. She is quite popular and respected in the Tribe of Shining Stars. Elders say she has the strength and soul to become tribe healer.

History: All of Eagle’s relatives were killed soon after she was born in a battle against the other tribes. She was left to Moon That Shines in the Night, a 3-legged she-cat, to be raised. Despite her traitor sister, Moon taught Eagle only good and proved to be the perfect adopted mother. Eagle owes everything to Moon, and she never forgets that.

Example of rping: (example in Fire's sign-in)

Last edited by Fire that Burns Brightly on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : became a healer apprentice...I accept myself :p)
Back to top Go down
https://mooncats.forumotion.net/
H e a l me.
Tribe Healer
Tribe Healer
H e a l me.

Eagle that Rules the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagle that Rules the Sky   Eagle that Rules the Sky Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:36 pm

Accepted! Very Happy

Psh. Log on more D:
[Field, Tigerstar, and I had a party earlier xDDD We were three-way PMing!]
Back to top Go down
https://mooncats.forumotion.net/

Eagle that Rules the Sky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribe of the Silver Moon :: Sign-Up. :: Sign-Ups-
Jump to: