Tribe of the Silver Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribes have lived together peacefully for many sunrises, until one creature over-steps it's boundaries. Now, rather they like it or not, tribes must come together along with the mysterious clan cats to defeat their worst nightmare..

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It'll give you nightmares

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Field of Lilies
Kit
Kit
Field of Lilies

It'll give you nightmares Empty
PostSubject: It'll give you nightmares   It'll give you nightmares Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:51 pm

"Bor~ing." Field opened her mouth in a yawn, rolling her eyes as she did so. She'd only crawled out of the cave clearing a moment ago, and she already felt like clawing her eyes out. Feeling the sun beat down on her already hot fur was typically annoying, and it was driving her insane. She swore if this heat got any worse, she was going to take a berry of death and shove it down her own throat. It was just that horrible. Like, honestly, how hot can it possibly get on the side of a mountain? Even worse, whats the odds a big mutant of a cat would start slaughtering everything? Low, but apparently this tribe was unlucky enough to get those odds.

Stretching her paws for a moment, she flicked her ear. "I might as well go practice my hunting skills or something." God forbid she get any worse at tracking down a hawk, seriously. "But, like, where is a good place to hunt? Im forbidden to hunt near the Shining Stars..." She felt a rush of anger go through her at the sound of the tribe, but consumed it. Shrugging, she began to randomly trot across the field, more-so to the area where the Silver Moon Tribe hunted.

At least if she ran into any of their cats, it was an easy kill.
Back to top Go down
Fire that Burns Brightly
To-Be
To-Be
Fire that Burns Brightly

PostSubject: Re: It'll give you nightmares   It'll give you nightmares Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:56 pm

Suddenly, as quick as a flash, Field was bowled over. then, as quickly as it had started, the weight was lifted off of her. "And they call you a cave guard!" scoffed Wolf, "I could do better than you!"

"Hey quit picking on her!" Darkness, Wolf's brother, stepped up and dragged her away. "You are supposed to be hunting prey, not other cats! Especially not her!" He muttered the last sentence, as if the two knew something that Field didn't.
Back to top Go down
https://mooncats.forumotion.net/
Field of Lilies
Kit
Kit
Field of Lilies

PostSubject: Re: It'll give you nightmares   It'll give you nightmares Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:49 pm

Field let out a deep gasp as she was knocked over, the wind rushing out of her. Though, the weight was almost immediately lifted off her. "Wolf," she hissed under her breath, narrowing her eyes. She wasn't too fond of this cat. Well, she wasn't really fond of many cats at all once she thought about it. Hearing Darkness nearby, she sighed. Here comes the lovely siblings... hoi, God knows if this would turn into some arguement. Siblings were supposed to fight though, right?

Field let herself be dragged away from the other cat, shaking the grass from her fur. "Thanks," she muttered, trying to ignore the other's bickering. "I could have handled it though." Turning to Wolf, she got a mocking look. "And they call you a tribe cat! More of a traitor in my book--attacking your own tribe!" She flicked her tail. "Hmph. A cat with far too much invalueable time on his hands, I presume. Im out of here!"

Field held up her tail high and turned away from the two, stubbornly padding her way to the hunting place she'd intended. "Darkness, I don't care if you want to come along, but if you want to bring your little kin there, control her, would you? Last thing I need is another problem!"
Back to top Go down
Fire that Burns Brightly
To-Be
To-Be
Fire that Burns Brightly

PostSubject: Re: It'll give you nightmares   It'll give you nightmares Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:30 pm

"Thanks, I'll come along. As for you," Darkness turned to face Wolf, "You left some fresh kill back there. go get it then return home. I'll tell mom about your actions, maybe she'll make you sit in the sun all day!" Wolf huffed and stalked off singing, "Darkness and Field, sittin' in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g!........."

"Sorry, not even her mother can control at some times." Darkness looked embarrassed. It was obvious he was hiding something from Field.
Back to top Go down
Field of Lilies
Kit
Kit
Field of Lilies

PostSubject: Re: It'll give you nightmares   It'll give you nightmares Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:23 pm

Field looked from Darkness to Wolf, whom was stalking away, and flicked her tail in amusement. "You and your kin are such weirdos," she muttered teasingly, then rolled her eyes. "Lets go before your sister scares away all the hawks on the mountain, okay? I have really got to practice my hunting for the tests my mother is sure to bombarge me with." God knows Field's adoptive mother just loved to test her on her skills, even though being a cave-guard had absolutely nothing to do with hunting. Thats what she hated about the older cat.

"Do you know how to hunt well?" Field suddenly stopped walking again, glancing over at Darkness. "A tutor would be great!"
Back to top Go down
Fire that Burns Brightly
To-Be
To-Be
Fire that Burns Brightly

PostSubject: Re: It'll give you nightmares   It'll give you nightmares Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:54 pm

"Ummmm......Ok. I know a few things." Actually He knew a LOT!!! He had been given private lessons by his mother and his sister. He decided this was the time to impress Field, he secretly loved her. "First, see what you can Scent." He could already smell rabbit and crouched down. "watch how i stalk the prey." He crept up to the rabbit then, in one swift movement, caught and killed the rabbit. He held up his prey proudly and glanced over at Field.
Back to top Go down
Field of Lilies
Kit
Kit
Field of Lilies

PostSubject: Re: It'll give you nightmares   It'll give you nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:13 pm

Field traced his movements, eyes widening as he caught the rabbit. "Sheesh! One'd think you actually were a prey-hunter, Darkness!" She blinked, letting an amused purr escape her. "You guard, fight, and hunt! Just like a tripple threat, eh!"

Getting her mind back on focus, she snapped down into a crouching position. "Okay.. scent, crouch, stalk, pounce.. seems easy." After a few moments however, she straightened her posture, then got an embarrassed look. "Ah.. but.. umm.." She shuffled her paws a bit, lowering her gaze. "I don't.. really.. know any scents... eh.. heh..." She began shuffling her paws again, a nervous purr coming from her throat.

It's not like anyone had ever trained her in the arts of hunting..
Back to top Go down
Fire that Burns Brightly
To-Be
To-Be
Fire that Burns Brightly

PostSubject: Re: It'll give you nightmares   It'll give you nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:20 pm

"I'll help you. Here smell this, it is rabbit" Just as he said the words 'it is rabbit' He realized how stupid he sounded. Of course it was rabbit! Shuffling his paws, he waited for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Field of Lilies
Kit
Kit
Field of Lilies

PostSubject: Re: It'll give you nightmares   It'll give you nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:41 pm

Field stared at him blankly for a second, blinking in silence. "Ah.. um.. y-yeah, I see that.." She let out an amused purr, trying not to fall off her paws. "You certainly know how to make yourself seem awkward, Darkness!"

Padding up to the rabbit, she bent down and took in the scent, giving a small nod. "Hm..! Whoever thought it could smell so different when it's fresh! I've only ever smelt it when it was already in the fresh-kill pile."
Back to top Go down
Fire that Burns Brightly
To-Be
To-Be
Fire that Burns Brightly

PostSubject: Re: It'll give you nightmares   It'll give you nightmares Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:43 pm

"Yea.... I don't know why I slip up so much. I am fine around the other people, but when I am around you......" He trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Field of Lilies
Kit
Kit
Field of Lilies

PostSubject: Re: It'll give you nightmares   It'll give you nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:07 pm

Field blinked a few times, completely oblivious. "Do I intimidate you? 'Cause if you get intimidated by anything that has to do with my hunting.." She trailed off joking, then sighed. "Meh, its fine, though. I slip up around too many people, in different ways mind you, so there's no biggie."

Field plopped onto the ground and rolled onto her back, somehow trying to imitate a very retarded dog. "By the way, what's with your sister? Every time she sees me, she acts like I'm going to slaughter you or something?"
Back to top Go down
Fire that Burns Brightly
To-Be
To-Be
Fire that Burns Brightly

PostSubject: Re: It'll give you nightmares   It'll give you nightmares Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:24 pm

"No, no, no, it's NOT like that!!! He seemed extremely embarrassed in the situation. Like something was going on unsaid.....

He was glad when she mentioned his sister. It drew away from the awkward topic, "I don't know. Half the stuff that goes on in that girls head even she doesn't understand." Suddenly he broke out laughing, "I'm sorry, you just look sooo funny like that!" He giggled as he did an exaggerated mimic of how she looked. For once in his life, he felt happy. He and Field laughing together and having fun. Maybe this was why..........
Back to top Go down
Field of Lilies
Kit
Kit
Field of Lilies

PostSubject: Re: It'll give you nightmares   It'll give you nightmares Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:34 pm

Field blinked, tilting her head. "Sheesh, calm down," she muttered, rolling her eyes. He took everything too seriously.

"Well, your sister needs an attitude ajustment! Hmph!" Field let out a long sigh. That she-cat drove her nuts. Seriously. Suddenly, her eyes widened in embarrassment, and she shot back into a sitting position. "Sh-shut up! Your one to talk!" She swished her tail a bit, looking down at that ground. "Not my fault dogs look so retarded all the time," she muttered, letting out a small purr of amusement. She loved imitating other animals.
Back to top Go down
Fire that Burns Brightly
To-Be
To-Be
Fire that Burns Brightly

PostSubject: Re: It'll give you nightmares   It'll give you nightmares Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:37 pm

"Trust me, if I could change that mangy furball's attitude I would. She is PURE evil." Darkness didn't realize how true this was.

"Well, I wouldn't be caught mimicking a dog anytime. And if you like mimicking other animals try mimicking a prey-hunter. There's a mouse right over there." He motioned to a mouse hiding in some dead grass, nibbling on a seed. "Remember, scent, crouch, stalk, pounce!"
Back to top Go down
Field of Lilies
Kit
Kit
Field of Lilies

PostSubject: Re: It'll give you nightmares   It'll give you nightmares Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:04 am

"You got that right," Field muttered, and for a moment, her menacing side began to show. "If I had the paws of a betrayer, I'd say I almost wanted to claw her fur off as much as those stupid Shining Star mouse-brains." As many in the Running Twilight realized, Field was far, far, far from friendly when it came to that particular tribe. In fact, most would think she wanted to kill the whole tribe just to get back for her father. A few seconds passed by, and she suddenly let out a nervous purr - blinking a few times. That was a pretty bad insult wasn't it? "A-Ahem.. no offense to you or anything," she muttered, refering to the comment on his sister.

Field's fur bristled in embarrassment. "Well, excuse me for wanting to have a little fun, you up-tight furball! Sheesh." She sighed, then followed his gaze to the bushes. Nodding silently, she sniffed the air a few times, then crouched down, moving swiftly towards the prey. She got up closer to it then... pounced. She felt something hit her paw, and a look of triumph came to her eyes.

"I caught-" She cut off, her gaze suddenly becoming agitated as she looked down at her capture. "For the love of... I caught the seed!" Her tail twitched in frustrated. "Where in Tribe of Endless Hunting did the mouse go!?" She would bet her life she scared it off..
Back to top Go down
Fire that Burns Brightly
To-Be
To-Be
Fire that Burns Brightly

PostSubject: Re: It'll give you nightmares   It'll give you nightmares Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:49 pm

"No problem." Darkness really didn't care what people thought of chis sister.

"It's ok.....doggie!" Darkness shook with mirth as she looked as him. He suddenly became more serious as she centered in on the mouse. then he saw her misstep...

"Nice catch!" he laughed as he saw her paw the seed, then, in choked laughter, stated, "You need to keep your paws lighter. Mice have really sensitive feelings so it felt you when you pounced.
Back to top Go down
Field of Lilies
Kit
Kit
Field of Lilies

PostSubject: Re: It'll give you nightmares   It'll give you nightmares Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:39 pm

"Sh-shut up," Field hissed, swiping her tail across his nose. "Like you don't impersonate animals in your spare time -- oh, wait! Your too busy with your fans!" She flicked her ear and made a 'humph' sound, dragging her tongue across her paw, then scraping her paw over her ear. "Meanie.."

-

Field's face lit up with every possible shade of embarrassment, her fur bristling. "W-Why you--" Suddenly, the she-cat hissed and bawled into him, managing to bring both of them crashing to the ground. Her eyes narrowed into cold slits as she brought herself back into a sitting position - though, she didn't look hostile at all.

"It's because your such a horrible mentor," she hissed in a teasing tone, swishing her slightly - then, suddenly, let out a snicker.
Back to top Go down
Fire that Burns Brightly
To-Be
To-Be
Fire that Burns Brightly

PostSubject: Re: It'll give you nightmares   It'll give you nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:33 pm

"Yea, I don't." Darkness added with a smug grin.

"Well you aren't the best To-Be." He said. ''Just admit it, you're are just mad with yourself, not me."
Back to top Go down
Field of Lilies
Kit
Kit
Field of Lilies

PostSubject: Re: It'll give you nightmares   It'll give you nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:41 pm

"Well... pff... your loss, you up-tight furball!" Technically, wouldn't she be the one that's uptight? Well, way to be a hippocrit. {spelling?}

Field blinked several times, her tail-fur puffing up in annoyance. "Am not, am not, am noooot! Your the worst!" She continued to have a pouty face, turning away from him. "I'll catch a mouse some day, and then I'm going do rub your little nose in it, Darkness! Mark my words!" Oh, what an empty threat. She had determination though... even if her hunting was as horrible as a ducks.
Back to top Go down
Fire that Burns Brightly
To-Be
To-Be
Fire that Burns Brightly

PostSubject: Re: It'll give you nightmares   It'll give you nightmares Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:29 pm

Darkness saw how put down Field was and felt sorry for being mean so he tried to cheer her up. "Hey, how about you pretend my tail is a mouse so I can give you instructions on stalking without scaring or wasting prey."

Darkness padded off, then set down his tail, curling up the tip and twitching it like a mouse. Ironically, the color of his tail was close to the color of a mouse so it was pretty believable.

"Now remember, scent, crouch, stalk, pounce." came Darkness's voice from the tall grass he was hiding his body in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It'll give you nightmares   It'll give you nightmares Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It'll give you nightmares
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribe of the Silver Moon :: Role Play Areas :: Tribe of Running Twilight :: Field Opening-
Jump to: