Tribe of the Silver Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribes have lived together peacefully for many sunrises, until one creature over-steps it's boundaries. Now, rather they like it or not, tribes must come together along with the mysterious clan cats to defeat their worst nightmare..

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meadow (ex)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
H e a l me.
Tribe Healer
Tribe Healer
H e a l me.

Meadow (ex) Empty
PostSubject: Meadow (ex)   Meadow (ex) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:09 pm

Please sign-up your cat by posting a new thread--NOT BE REPLYING TO THIS, and wait for me or one of my admin's to 'approve' you before you start rping with your cats. If we somehow skip you, please feel free to PM us and we'll get to you ASAP.
Thank you and I hope you enjoy the site!
~Meadow Where The Herbs Grow

Example;

Name: Meadow Where The Herbs Grow

Tribe: Tribe of the Silver Moon

Picture: N/A

Description: Meadow Where The Herbs Grow is a medium-sized she-cat with raven-black fur. Her left ear has a small tear in it, and a small cut is slashed onto her nose. She has bright blue eyes. Her whiskers are unsually long, and she often nicknamed 'Heal Whiskers'

Personality: While Meadow is very ambitious and often sarcastic, she's easily kind under all that. She doesn't have a problem when it comes to having to help other tribes, may is be for the lack of food or lack of cats, she's always willing. This sometimes upsets her dear followers, but she never lets her ambitious ways cloud her kindness.. though tribe domination has come up merely once in conversation.

History: Meadow's mother died the moment she was born, and her father was slaughtered by a mysterious monster, leaving her in the paws of Sky Where the Bird's Fly. Sky raised her wonderfully, telling her that one day she'd be good enough to take over the throne as 'healer'. Seeing as Sky died only when Meadow was ten moons old, she took over the tribe when she was young. She grew up fast though, leaving her kithood behind and being quick to grow serious.. the mere details of her past were forgotten.

Example of rping:

Meadow Where the Herbs grow let out a long sigh, stepping into the Cave of Moonlight. Just as the name was given, a beautiful beam of moonlight hit the center of the opening, causing a lovely silver light to go around in the cave. All the prey-hunters were still out, even at this hour, and the cave guards looked as hard and serious as ever. Sometimes Meadow wondered if leaving behind her playfulness was such a good idea.. being so serious all the time was...

"Hm?" Meadow's whiskers begin to quiver, a bad feeling washing over her. "I do believe something is wrong.." The cat looked back behind her at the enterance, only to see one of the cats from the Tribe of Running Twilight... what was he doing among their rocks? Not that any of the cats minded--territory was mainly shared around here, but usually all tribes agreed to stay clear of here. Something though... seemed terribly wrong..
Back to top Go down
https://mooncats.forumotion.net/

Meadow (ex)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribe of the Silver Moon :: Sign-Up. :: Sign-Ups-
Jump to: