Tribe of the Silver Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribes have lived together peacefully for many sunrises, until one creature over-steps it's boundaries. Now, rather they like it or not, tribes must come together along with the mysterious clan cats to defeat their worst nightmare..

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elli The Ex-Kittypet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elli.
Kit
Kit
Elli.

Elli The Ex-Kittypet Empty
PostSubject: Elli The Ex-Kittypet   Elli The Ex-Kittypet Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:51 pm

Name: Elli

Tribe: None

Picture: See avatar

Description: Elli is a sleek russian blue with glossy hair, obviously she has had the luxary of the kittypet life. The only scratch on her is a small cut running across her right, front paw. She has bright green eyes, and short whiskers. She is much smaller than most cats, but she runs faster.

Personality: Elli is extremely curious.. which is her greatest weakness. She often gets herself into very horrible situations, and is unable to get out of them herself. She's also very adventurous, leading her to drag her friends into giant messes. While she is very uncareful, she is also extremely serious in some situations, such as getting her collar off her neck -- the thing refuses to budge. Her worst quality.. is that she is completely oblivious to nearly everything.

History: All Elli gives out about her history is that her two-legs abandoned her on the mountain top, then left her there by herself. She completely refuses to tell anymore -- along with how old she is.

Example of rping:

Elli sighed as she looked over the mountain-tops, curling her tail over her paws. She had been living here for a while now, and unfortunately, she and her new friend, Romsca, had been having trouble getting this stupid collar off her throat. "Maybe I should get a dog to chew it off," she muttered under her breath, then turned to pad back into a small building -- she found it odd this old shack was so high on the mountain.

"Romsca?" Elli looked around the room. "Are you in here? I think I may know how to get the collar off.."
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/loyal_as_always
H e a l me.
Tribe Healer
Tribe Healer
H e a l me.

Elli The Ex-Kittypet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elli The Ex-Kittypet   Elli The Ex-Kittypet Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:29 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://mooncats.forumotion.net/

Elli The Ex-Kittypet
Page 1 of 1