Tribe of the Silver Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribes have lived together peacefully for many sunrises, until one creature over-steps it's boundaries. Now, rather they like it or not, tribes must come together along with the mysterious clan cats to defeat their worst nightmare..

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leader + Deputy = Trouble

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
//Tigerstar//
Kit
Kit
//Tigerstar//

Leader + Deputy = Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Leader + Deputy = Trouble   Leader + Deputy = Trouble Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:06 pm

Tigerstar dug his claws into the ground, sighing. It seemed every day as getting longer and longer. Residing in this camp, or whatever the tribe called it, was beginning to get tiring. Had the clans not been on their own journey? Why should they even begin to care about such strange cats? Bah! They didn't even belong to the same ancestors... how pathetic.

"Cherrytail?" His deep meow sounded out in the seemingly peaceful field. If it weren't for the giant, gaping mountain in the distance, it would almost look like nothing but a plain.
Back to top Go down
H e a l me.
Tribe Healer
Tribe Healer
H e a l me.

PostSubject: Re: Leader + Deputy = Trouble   Leader + Deputy = Trouble Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:13 pm

Cherrytail absent mindedly pawed at the ground behind Tigerstar, gazing out in the oppisite direction. Unlike her leader, she had no problem admitting that this place was rather beautiful. The looks were peaceful, and at the heighth of up-most deceiving. It was hard to believe blood had ever been shed here. But, she had to agree with Tigerstar's point of view. There was no point saving cats they had no link with. Perhaps that was because she was just as ruthless and blood-thirsty as him.

Upon hearing her name called, she flicked her ear and rose to her paws - making her way to sit next to the tom-cat. Cherrytail realized she was probably the only one he let near him without an excuse... that was the odd perk to being a deputy. "Yes, Tigerstar?"
Back to top Go down
https://mooncats.forumotion.net/
//Tigerstar//
Kit
Kit
//Tigerstar//

PostSubject: Re: Leader + Deputy = Trouble   Leader + Deputy = Trouble Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:27 pm

Tigerstar side-glanced at his deputy and twitched one of his ears. His broad shoulders slumped for a moment as he went into thought - he couldn't help but wonder why this was the only cat he didn't want to tear the pelt off of. Perhaps because he reminded her a bit of an old friend he used to have... Shaking that off, he was right back to business.

"A penny for your thoughts?" He meowed sarcastically - though he was rather curious to what her point of view was to this situation.
Back to top Go down
H e a l me.
Tribe Healer
Tribe Healer
H e a l me.

PostSubject: Re: Leader + Deputy = Trouble   Leader + Deputy = Trouble Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:44 pm

"Nya... my thoughts?" Cherrytail shifted uncomfortably. Tigerstar was a hard tom to please - and if she said the wrong thing, she'd probably end up with her ears clawed off. Using her words carefully, she sighed. "I think... that if we were to help them... it would put a damper on our clan's reputation. However... if you think about it - after the battle, all the clans and tribes will be tired out. And that would give ShadowClan it's time to strike."

Cherrytail looked at her leader with a thoughtful expression - though, otherwise, she was rather bland. "Continuing the journey on our own would be unthinkable, if you allow me to say. Even though it's horrid to so much as think of helping such pitiful cats... it would be the smart choice for now."
Back to top Go down
//Tigerstar//
Kit
Kit
//Tigerstar//

PostSubject: Re: Leader + Deputy = Trouble   Leader + Deputy = Trouble Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:28 pm

Tigerstar looked over at her, his gaze hardened with the elements of thought and consideration. What she said was true... if they waited long enough, it was a high possibility that it would give them time to strike. "Hm. Very well. We will assist the tribes - but just as well, I want you to prompt our clan with the basic details. Nothing more, understood? And, as for the cats who disagree..." He trailed off, his eyes flashing. "I could care less what happens to them."

What a cruel, cruel leader he was.
Back to top Go down
H e a l me.
Tribe Healer
Tribe Healer
H e a l me.

PostSubject: Re: Leader + Deputy = Trouble   Leader + Deputy = Trouble Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:15 am

Cherrytail nodded in understanding, her eyes flashing as well. "Will do! I'll keep that in mind. But - ahh - of course, I do have one last question." She blinked and drew her paw over her ear. "What do you want me to tell Owleyes? Or... whatever her name is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leader + Deputy = Trouble   Leader + Deputy = Trouble Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leader + Deputy = Trouble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribe of the Silver Moon :: Role Play Areas :: Tribe of Running Twilight :: Field Opening-
Jump to: