Tribe of the Silver Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribes have lived together peacefully for many sunrises, until one creature over-steps it's boundaries. Now, rather they like it or not, tribes must come together along with the mysterious clan cats to defeat their worst nightmare..

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Traveling along the stones of time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
H e a l me.
Tribe Healer
Tribe Healer
H e a l me.

Traveling along the stones of time Empty
PostSubject: Traveling along the stones of time   Traveling along the stones of time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:07 pm

Cold blue eyes staring out at the night sky that surrounded the entrance to the Silver Moon's home, Meadow watch the lights twinkle in the sky, her ear twitching slightly. Looking down at her paws after a moment, she began to swish her long black tail against the stone thoughtfully, piercing gaze almost burning a hole into the stone. Fair and kind as she was, she'd been getting a bit more... tense lately. Caught between tribes and clans that seemed to be at war with one-another, her personality was shifting a bit; her visions were foggy. Her ancestors no longer led her. She was on her own. And she was making the wrong decisions - anybody near her would be able to notice that.

Getting to her paws after a while, she began to scale the edges of the mountain, mindful not to slip over the edge. Carelessly, she jumped over a few ridges here and there, listening to the pebbles that struck her paw and plummeted down to earth, where the Tribe of Running Twilight kept it's base below them. Eyes flashing, Meadow let out a hoarse mew; maybe if she could get past Sharptooth while it was still dark... she could get to the Cave of Pointed Stones herself.

Depending on who responds, and how the role play goes, it's possible for this to end up changing locations. Just a heads up.
Back to top Go down
https://mooncats.forumotion.net/
Fire that Burns Brightly
To-Be
To-Be
Fire that Burns Brightly

PostSubject: Re: Traveling along the stones of time   Traveling along the stones of time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:30 pm

Romsca padded along slowly, she was hunting, but her mind had been elsewhere lately. Her only daughter, Fire, who was the lead Cave Guard of the Tribe of the Silver Moon, was always busy with the danger of the great beast they called the Sharptooth. Fear coursed through her at the though of her only daughter facing the great monster, what if she was hurt; what if she--no she mustn't think of that. Her daughter was strong, brave, and fully capable of taking care of herself.

She jumped at the sound of another creature. Lowering herself against the ground, she peered through the weeds and grass at the source of the noise. It looked like another cat, but she couldn't be too sure. Wiggling her haunches to pounce, a familiar scent came to her nose. Dropping her guard slightly, she called out,"Meadow, is that you?"

(i know that isnt up to my usualy standards, i have to get back into rping xD)
Back to top Go down
H e a l me.
Tribe Healer
Tribe Healer
H e a l me.

PostSubject: Re: Traveling along the stones of time   Traveling along the stones of time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:40 pm

I haven't stopped rp'ing since now and then. Razz

Meadow froze when she heard her name, blue eyes staring coldly out ahead of her before turning towards the bushes that the sound had come from. Fur on her tail bristling slowly, she narrowed her eyes, carefully. Taking in the scent of the cat, she pin-pointed in her mind who it was, but wasn't stupid enough to let her guard down. In this world, she didn't trust anyone or anything. She barely trusted Fire, or even Scourge. "Romsca," she mewed in reply, taking her gaze ahead of her once more. Blue orbs staring at the dark ground before her, she twitched her ear. "A bit late for you to be wondering around, isn't it? Especially with Sharptooth and the imposers running around." The imposers was what everyone else referred to as the others. She knew her share of information about what went on around the mountain area.

"Hmm."
Back to top Go down
Fire that Burns Brightly
To-Be
To-Be
Fire that Burns Brightly

PostSubject: Re: Traveling along the stones of time   Traveling along the stones of time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:07 pm

Romsca, who was very good at sensing the emotions of others, could tell Meadow did not trust her. She reminded her of herself when she was recently freed from enslavement. Leading a Tribe at such a young age could do that to you, she guessed. "Do not worry, I mean you no harm. As for why I am out so late, hunger convinced me to go hunting, though it seems I might have wandered a bit farther than I wished.' She lowered her tail in a sign of submission. "Tell me if I am wrong, but you seem quite, for lack of a better word, frazzled. Let us walk, perhaps in this time of fear, a good friend to unload on." She gave Meadow a knowing look. "This is also not the time to separate yourself from those who are close to you. If you do, you may find yourself in greater danger than you were in the first place."
Back to top Go down
H e a l me.
Tribe Healer
Tribe Healer
H e a l me.

PostSubject: Re: Traveling along the stones of time   Traveling along the stones of time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:23 pm

"You say that," Meadow replied, sternly. She didn't mean to come off as hostile, she simply wasn't the trusting type. Especially during these dark days, one couldn't know what to expect. She nodded at her reply, sighing quietly, which caused her long whiskers to quiver. "I see. Hunger is a deadly foe, I see. It'd do you well to pay better attention... though I'm hardly the kind to be giving you advice right now." She glanced at some of the rocks she'd accidently kicked over the mountain, and after a while, pawed at a few more, pushing them off as well, considering she figured it didn't really matter now. Maybe it'd hit a Running Twilight on the head or something.

"Frazzled? You could say that," she responded, pawing at the ground for a moment to get the rocks fully away from her. Her paws were hardened up to the environment, but it still wasn't good for the skin, after all. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt." Though she still wasn't going to trust her. Starting to walk once more, she payed better attention to the slopes beneath her this time. "Your advice is noted. Dully. Though I doubt it could get anymore dangerous than it already is... unless large birds the size of trees swoop down from the sky, that is.... Watch us get jinxed."
Back to top Go down
Fire that Burns Brightly
To-Be
To-Be
Fire that Burns Brightly

PostSubject: Re: Traveling along the stones of time   Traveling along the stones of time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:34 am

Romsca gave a soft purr of amusement, "Do not worry, I have traveled many places and the largest birds I have ever seen are up on this mountain; and I must say, you seem quite able to handle them." She looked over at Meadow,"I am very sorry if I am intruding in your personal life, but how is Fire doing? I have not seen or heard from her lately...it worries me..." Realizing that she sounded desperate, she recomposed herself. "Excuse me, I let my feelings cloud my mind." Slightly embarrassed, she sniffed the air and caught the scent of a mountain hare. Lowering herself into the hunting crouch, she stalked forward. In one sudden movement, she leaped froward and grabbed the hare by the neck, snapping it and killing the hare with a swift jerk of her neck. Padding back to Meadow, she layed the hare in front of her. "Let us share this," she said, "As you say, Hunger is a deadly foe, and I will surely not be able to finish this alone nor carry it back to my home."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling along the stones of time   Traveling along the stones of time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling along the stones of time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribe of the Silver Moon :: Role Play Areas :: The Mountain-
Jump to: